Terrazzo tiles (also known as grindstones) are products made by mixing aggregates such as crushed stone, glass, quartz stone, etc. into cement binders or ring epoxy binders to make concrete products and then surface grinding and polishing products. Terrazzo tiles made of cement bonding materials are also cement-based grindstones or inorganic grindstones, and terrazzo tiles made of epoxy bonding materials are also called epoxy grindstones or organic grindstones. Terrazzo tiles are divided into different construction processes. Cast terrazzo tiles and prefabricated terrazzo tiles on site. So, what are the advantages and disadvantages of terrazzo tiles? Below, let's take a look with the editor of Xiaoniu Decoration.
1. Terrazzo tiles have a floor hardness of 6-8, no cracking, no fear of being crushed by heavy vehicles, noon dragging, and no shrinkage and deformation.
2. The color of terrazzo tiles can be customized at the beginning of production, and the color of terrazzo tiles can be spliced at will.
3. Terrazzo tiles have no dust and high cleanliness, which can meet the requirements of high clean environment, such as pharmaceuticals.
4. Because the terrazzo tiles floor is made of concrete, it is non-flammable, non-flammable, has no peculiar smell and no pollution, and can be used with confidence without worrying about any formaldehyde pollution.
5. Terrazzo tiles ground grid strips are horizontal and vertical, there is no gap between the dividers, the connection is tight, and the overall aesthetics is good.